Schneider Snow Sports (SSS) offers private instruction and resort guiding exclusively for The Schneider Hotel Guests. All lessons and guiding are private and have a maximum of 4 students per session except for special circumstances requested by guests.
Ski & Snowboard Lesson Schedule
Lessons for every ability level; whether it’s your first time on snow or you’re tackling the steepest slopes, our fully qualified instructors will create a lesson plan to suit you.
|Early Bird||08:45 – 09:45||¥9,000|
|Morning||10:00 – 12:00||¥18,000|
|Lunch||12:15 – 13:15||¥10,000|
|Afternoon||13:30 – 15:30||¥16,000|
|Full Day||10:00 – 15:00||¥28,000|
|*Night Ski||19:00 – 21:00||TBC|
Advanced Ski & Snowboard Lesson Schedule
For those looking for a challenge, our “Masterclass” lessons will give you the opportunity to hone new skills. Whether you’re learning a new trick in the park, or trying to improve your high-speed turns our classes will take you to the next level. For the really adventurous: the Mountain Familiarization Tour will quickly teach you the best pistes on the mountain, so you do not waste time exploring the wrong slopes.
|Race Masterclass||09:00 – 12:00 (Half Day)||¥22,000|
|Freestyle Masterclass||10:00 – 15:30 (Full Day)||¥38,000|
|Mountain Familiarization Tour||09:00 – 12:00 (Half Day)||¥14,000|
|10:00 – 15:30 (Full Day)||¥22,000|
- We offer private lessons only – a maximum of 4 students per group. (Possible to increase to 6 persons with extra fee under discretion of instructor and students).
- All lessons meet at the Schneider Hotel.
- Students must have a valid ski pass before lessons begin.
- Students must be geared-up and ready 10 minutes before the lesson begins.
- Rental equipment is available at the rental shop in The Schneider Hotel.
Terms and Conditions
- Lessons must be booked and paid for, in full, prior to lesson.
- If the instructor cancels the lesson due to poor weather, a full refund will be issued. Cancelation due to weather or slope conditions is at the sole discretion of the instructor. If a student decides to cancel, cancellation fees will apply.
- Skiing and Snowboarding are inherently activities that carry some risk. The Schneider Hotel cannot be held liable for any accidents/injuries that occur before, during or after the lesson. Guests and their children voluntarily choose to participate in all activities at their own risk.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of lesson will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to lesson start time or no-shows will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- In cases of injury or illness, a medical certificate must be provided from a medical practitioner to receive a refund.
BOOKED YOUR EXTRAS? LESSONS, RENTALS, LIFT TICKETS & MORE!
Get 20% off Rentals when you pre-book! Be sure to book your Lessons early as we fill up!